- 2 lbs boneless Chuck Roast
- 1 TBS olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup high quality balsamic vinegar
- 2 TBS honey
- 1 TBS honey mustard
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 TBS tapioca flour or arrowroot powder
- Generously grease the bowl of your slow cooker. Set aside
- Make the rub:
- In a small bowl, mix together garlic powder, onion powder, sea salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Make the sauce:
- In a medium bowl whisk together balsamic vinegar, honey, mustard and beef broth. Set aside.
- Putting it together:
- Coat the roast in 1 TBS olive oil (I spread it around with my hands). Set in your slow cooker.
- Evenly sprinkle the roast with the rub, pressing it into the meat so it sticks.
- Pour sauce over roast and turn your slow cooker onto low.
- Cook on low for 8-12 hours, occasionally spooning more sauce over the roast, until it is very easily shredded with a fork.
- Visit Slow Cooker Balsamic Pot Roast Recipe@joyfoodsunshine.com For Recipe Instructions.