Flaxseed crackers paleo + vegan. Those healthy Rosemary Garlic flaxseed Crackers made of 5 simple ingredients makes the best keto snacks or low carb appetizers. Plus, it is gluten free too !
Servings: 30 crackers
Calories: 38 kcal
- 1 cup ground flaxseed brown or golden
- 2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons black sesame – optional
- 2 tablespoons white sesame – optional
- 2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 cup water
- In a mixing bowl add ground flaxseed, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, sesame seeds -if used, and dried rosemary.
- Give a good stir to combine, then pour the water.
- Use a spatula to combine all the ingredients at first, then use your hands to form a ball of dough. The more you knead the dough the drier and harder it will get. If the ball really sticks to your hands – can happen when your ground flaxseed is thicker than mine – sprinkle extra flaxseed to slightly dry the ball and make it easy to roll.
- Place the dough ball onto two pieces of parchment paper, and use a rolling pin to roll about 2-4 mm thick – I like my crackers thick!
- Visit Flaxseed Crackers Paleo + Vegan@www.sweetashoney.co For Recipe Instructions.