- 16 oz pasta, cooked, drained, cooled
- ⅔ cup Hidden Valley Ranch Cilantro Lime Dressing
- 2 cups diced, cooked chicken (grilled, rotisserie, etc.)
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- ½ cup chopped cilantro
- 6 oz Pepper jack cheese, cubed
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 15.25 oz can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 15 oz can black beans, rinsed and drained
- Combine the cooked pasta and dressing in a large bowl, tossing until the pasta is coated.
- Fold in the remaining ingredients.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- visit: Creamy Cilantro Lime Southwestern Pasta Salad @ momontimeout.com For Recipe Instructions.