A super fluffy and moist vanilla mug cake which packs a protein punch and is low carb- It’s also ready in under a minute! Paleo, vegan, gluten free, grain free and sugar free!
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (32-34 grams)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 T coconut flour
- 1 T granulated sweetener of choice*
- 1 large egg OR 1/4 cup liquid egg whites (see notes for Vegan option)
- 1/4 cup milk of choice (I used unsweetened almond)
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Chocolate chips to top (optional)
For the microwave option
- Grease a microwave safe bowl with cooking spray and add the protein powder, baking powder, coconut flour, sweetener of choice and mix well.
- Add the egg/whites and mix into the dry mixture. Add the milk of choice and vanilla extract- If batter is too crumbly, continue adding milk of choice until a very thick batter is formed. Top with chocolate chips and microwave for 60 seconds, or until just cooked in the centre.
- Visit Healthy 1 Minute Low Carb Vanilla Mug Cake@thebigmansworld.com For Recipe Instructions.