Oreo Chunk Cookie Pie tastes like a delicious, warm, Oreo chunk cookie baked into a buttery crisp pie crust that’s half pie and half fresh baked cookie!
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 1 hour
- 1 unbaked 9-inch deep-dish pie shell
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup butter 1½ sticks, softened
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup Oreo crumbs
- 12 Oreos quartered
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- Beat the eggs in large mixer bowl on high speed until foamy.
- Add in the flour, Oreo crumbs, brown sugar, white sugar and vanilla.
- Beat in butter until combined.
- Stir in the white chocolate chips.
- Visit Oreo Chunk Cookie Pie@dinnerthendessert.com For Recipe Instructions.